Tableau Developer / Business Analyst
Our Mission in Business Intelligence
Yes, we are on a mission and need your help to reach our Big Goal! By building intuitive, straightforward and appealing dashboards and reports, we strive to enabling our fellow colleagues at all levels in the whole company to derive data-driven business decisions.
Team up with your creative and highly motivated BI Team mates - coming from various backgrounds, cultures and locations - you will become part of the mission and the challenge.
Are you up for it?
In your role as Tableau Developer and Business Analyst, you will gain insights into our data structure and data sources like AWS Athena, SAP BW and Oracle with Tableau Software. You get a clear overview of our architecture and you will be introduced to the main business stakeholders and business processes. This enables you to understand reporting requirements and to design transparent and creative solutions for our business departments.
Here you go, you will take responsibility of your first stakeholder reviews, presenting your dashboard and telling the data’s story to an audience consisting of different departments. In addition, you contribute to our Big Goal by voicing your ideas in our regular team meetings to improve the way we utilize our technology, develop our skills and improve our agile way of collaboration.
On top of that, your journey continues…
- You will become the contact person for distinct business teams (Operations, Procurement, Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc.) to visualize information
- in defining reporting requirements and in developing the complex reporting systems
- Analyzing facts and figures to support Management and Board with your analysis results
- Running SQL queries on Oracle and AWS Athena to provide ad-hoc analysis results
- Visualizing KPIs and measures in Tableau to support business processes and to verify problem statements
- Stepping up to maintain our reporting system and data extracts by monitoring report schedules and taking care of the 1st level support for BI solutions
- Actively participating in our team activities to challenge and improve the team, as well as enjoyed the team spirit in BI
- You are an experienced and inspiring specialist in analytics and data visualization
- You are passionate about data - you can’t hold yourself back from digging into data, visualizing data and telling the story by using data
- You enjoy mastering large amounts of data
- You are skilled in SQL and driven to create efficient ant optimized statements
- You are a team player who is highly committed and reliable. You experienced an agile environment as a fitting working mode in which you can grow and thrive.
- You are curious and sensitive with great communication skills in English (fluent in speaking and writing), this makes it possible for you to connect with people.
You can even join a conversation in German or Polish? That would be a nice surplus.
- Your knowledge about implementing reports and dashboards based on SAP BW and BusinessObjects Analysis for Office is a plus
- You already gained 1-3 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting or similar background. In that time you were able to develop basic or trained experience with Tableau.
- You own a Master or bachelor degree with a focus on business informatics or comparable
- You are willing to travel to the zooplus locations according to current CoVid regulations.
What we are offering you
We know we are asking a lot. At the same time we are convinced that if you are excited by our job description, you are the right person. Are you curious to know how you can add your value to our mission in Business Intelligence? Then get in touch with us and apply right now!
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for personal development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Polish office is at a great location in Krakow offering a diverse infrastructure.
Additionally, we offer many benefits such as:
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Mobile phone,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… 4 extra days off 😊