Software Engineer – Java
As our Software Engineer:
- You will be developing software solutions for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe to enable our growing business.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile environment, taking part in all software life cycle, including concept, development and maintenance.
- You will participate in solving challenges from the Logistics and E-Commerce domains together with the Product Owner and Team.
- On daily basis you will learn and grow your skills, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as AWS, Microservices, Docker, TDD and much more!
- You are a person interested in developing complete solutions, not only writing code.
- You are deeply invested in broadening your knowledge, learning new things and mastering the ones you already know.
- Environment of trust and self-organized team with flat hierarchy describe the best environment for you to thrive in.
- Clean, modular code designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns is simply a part of what you do.
- On a daily basis for software design and development you use the best available tools and frameworks.
- Being responsible for the quality of the solution you deliver is natural for you.
- You have proven knowledge and experience of the entire software delivery process from the business need to daily maintenance.
- You have experience with a modern Java and frontend technology stack, as well as cloud-based tools and microservices architecture.
Main technology stack used in our products:
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, ExtJS
Testing: jUnit 5, Mockito, Cucumber
AWS Cloud, Terraform
DB: Oracle, PostgreSQL (RDS)
DevOps: Docker, Jenkins, Mesos
Monitoring: Kibana, Grafana, Sensu
What we are offering you
- 4 extra days off
- Training opportunities and professional development
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Mobile phone
- Opportunity to work at product–oriented company
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Central office location
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours