Software Engineer (Full stack)
- You will be developing internal software solutions for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe to enable our growing business.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile environment, taking part in all software life cycle, including concept, development and maintenance.
- You will participate in solving challenges from the Logistics and E-Commerce domains together with the Product Owner and Team.
- On daily basis you will learn and grow your skills, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as AWS, Microservices, Docker, TDD and much more!
- You will have a rare chance to influence our front-end capabilities with your knowledge and experience!
- You have experience with a modern frontend technology stack, as well as Java, cloud-based tools and microservices architecture.
- You are person interested in developing complete solutions, not only writing code
- You are deeply invested in broadening your knowledge, learning new things and mastering the ones you already know
Trust, self-organization, shared responsibility and teams without the roles defined inside them describes the best environment for you to thrive in
- Clean, modular code designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns is simply a part of what you do
- On daily basis for software design and development you use the best available tools and frameworks
- Being responsible for the quality of the solution you deliver is natural for you
- You have proven knowledge and experience of entire software delivery process from the business need to daily maintenance
- Frameworks: Angular, Spring, Hibernate, ExtJS
- Testing: jUnit 5, Mockito, Cucumber, Karma
- AWS Cloud, Terraform
- DB: Oracle, PostgreSQL (RDS)
- DevOps: Docker, Jenkins, Mesos
- Monitoring: Kibana, Grafana, Sensu
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Central office location
- Mobile phone
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- And… 4 extra days off 😊