Software Engineer - Backend (Java + Kotlin)
As our Software Engineer:
- You will be developing internal products that are supporting business decisions for Europe's leading e-commerce retailer for pet supplies.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile environment, taking part in all steps of the software life cycle, from concept to production monitoring.
- You will participate in solving real problems from the e-commerce domain together with the Product Owner and the Team.
- On daily basis you will learn and grow your skills, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices.
You can be a great addition to one of our teams focused on:
- Creating a solution that ensures compliance of the entire zooplus with legal requirements in the tax-related domain. In this projects, we use mostly:
- Java 8+
- Spring Boot 2
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- AWS (SQS, SNS, RDS, IAM)
- We are using Scrum, so you can expect 2 weeks sprints as well as pair programming and code reviews.
- You are a person interested in developing complete solutions, not only writing code.
- You have proven knowledge and experience of the entire software delivery process from the business need to daily maintenance.
- You have experience with modern web app development using Java-based technology stack, as well as cloud-based tools and microservices architecture
Trust, self-organization, shared responsibility describe the best environment for you to thrive in.
- Clean, modular code designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns is simply a part of what you do.
What we are offering you
- 4 extra days off
- Training opportunities and professional development
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Mobile phone
- Opportunity to work at product-oriented company
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Central office location
- Full-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours