Software Engineer - Backend
As our Software Engineer:
- You will be developing internal products that are
supporting business decisions for Europe's leading e-commerce retailer for pet supplies.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile
environment, taking part in all steps of software life cycle, from concept to production monitoring.
- You will participate in solving real problems from the e-commerce domain together with the Product Owner and the Team.
- On daily basis you will learn and grow your skills, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices.
You can be a great addition to one of our teams focused on:
- Delivering and managing cross-cutting platforms like Identity Provider and Manged File Transer. In this project, we use mostly Java 11, Kotlin, Spring, jOOQ, Hibernate, AWS Cloud.
- Creating a solutions that allow us to automate and optimize the process of ordering the goods to our 11 warehouses spread across Europe. In this project we take care of product availability. We use
We are using Scrum, so you can expect 2 weeks sprints as well as pair programming and code reviews.
- You are a person interested in developing complete solutions, not only writing code
- You have proven knowledge and experience of entire software delivery process from the business need to daily maintenance
- You have experience with a modern web app development using Java-based technology stack, as well as cloud-based tools and microservices architecture
Trust, self-organization, shared responsibility describes the best environment for you to thrive in
- Clean, modular code designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns is simply a part of what you do
What we are offering you
- 4 extra days off
- Training opportunities and professional development
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Mobile phone
- Opportunity to work at product–oriented company
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Central office location
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours