Software Engineer - Backend
As our Software Engineer:
- You will be developing internal products that are
supporting business decisions for Europe's leading e-commerce retailer for pet supplies.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile
environment, taking part in all steps of software life cycle, from concept to production monitoring.
- You will participate in solving real problems from the e-commerce domain together with the Product Owner and the Team.
- On daily basis you will learn and grow your skills, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices.
You can be a great addition to one of our teams focused on:
Creating a solution that aggregates the stock-related traffic of entire zooplus to provide a single source of truth for inventory data. In this project, we use mostly Java 8/15, Kotlin, Spring, AWS
Predicting sales and distribution forecast what allows us to order just enough products to one of our 11 warehouses in Europe. As a member of the team, you will have a chance to work with time series analysis, clusterization and create the tools that suggest routing options and delivery time. In this project, we use Java 8/11, Kotlin, Python, Spring Boot, Hibernate, AWS Cloud.
We are using Scrum, so you can expect 2 weeks sprints as well as pair programming and code reviews.
- You are a person interested in developing complete solutions, not only writing code
- You have proven knowledge and experience of entire software delivery process from the business need to daily maintenance
- You have experience with a modern web app development using Java-based technology stack, as well as cloud-based tools and microservices architecture
Trust, self-organization, shared responsibility describes the best environment for you to thrive in
- Clean, modular code designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns is simply a part of what you do
What we are offering you
- 4 extra days off
- Training opportunities and professional development
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Mobile phone
- Opportunity to work at product–oriented company
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Central office location
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours