Social Media Manager with Czech
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with Czech to support our customers across Europe and develop our sales business in Czech.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing, monitoring and improving the zooplus Social Media, Community and Influencer Relations strategy for their country zooplus Social Media channels,
- Being responsible for the conception and development of social media content as well as high-level Social Media and Influencer campaigns executed locally in close collaboration with the Central Social Media team,
- By ongoing identification of trends and technical developments in the social media environment and executing innovative storytelling,
- Building a Social Media Love brand: creating social media content that inspires people to share, ensuring brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology across all countries,
- Supervising all aspects of social media interaction between the user and zooplus, and ensuring a positive user experience,
- Monitoring, listening and responding to users in a “Social” way and becoming an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate,
- Identifying relevant influencers for zooplus, acquiring and integrating them into the zooplus brand communication and building solid relationships with these opinion leaders,
- Creating thorough monthly Social Media reports, ensuring that all relevant KPIs are excelling and up to date and monitoring the zooplus brand reputation in Social Media,
- Ensuring performance and progress an all Social Media channels,
- Conducting advanced (ad hoc) analyses and digging into our data in order to question existing strategies and processes and to find hidden growth/optimization potential.
- Native Czech, English working proficiency,
- Professional experience in the management of Social Media Accounts with 2-3 years relevant work experience in the area of Social Media, Communications or Online Marketing
- A strong sense for Social Media Content and Online Storytelling paired with an affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills,
- Ability to translate from English, adapt existing content from Central team to up-to-date country-specific content,
- Ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability,
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and a goal-driven as well as team-oriented working style,
- Experience with using Social Media platforms (e.g. Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest).