Senior Lead Market Analyst
Data is king in our business! That’s why we’re looking for a Senior Lead Market Analyst to maintain thorough knowledge of local and regional market trends and category performance to drive growth opportunities in the pet food and e-commerce market.
As a Senior Lead Market Analyst you will:
- Be responsible for monitoring the local and regional market, analyzing and giving insights to other departments in relation to category performance and potential development, always taking into consideration the local competitive landscape,
- Take the functional lead of the Sales Analytics team, supporting, steering and developing other Lead Market Analysts,
- Support Vendor Management, Marketing, Pricing and Sales to develop regional strategies to assure profitable sales,
- Monitor competitors activity and identify potential threats,
- Develop new reports and KPIs to monitor the market and category performance in alignment with other Market and Category Analysts to ensure unified approach,
- Identify segments and correlations within categories and customers,
- Identify up/cross-selling and promotional opportunities across brands and categories, including Private Label,
- Be the contact person for our colleagues in need of analytical support,
- Create and enhance analytical concepts, reports and dashboards for the marketing & sales are.
- University degree in (business) mathematics, statistics, computer science or business administration with an analytical focus,
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking,
- Several years of experience in a marketing or retail environment with an analytical focus,
- Relevant leadership experience,
- Strong understanding of marketing & sales, ideally in e-commerce, and its KPIs,
- Ideally good knowledge of statistical methods and statistical program packages (Python, R or SAS),
- Advanced SQL knowledge,
- Ideally experience with Tableau,
- Fluent in English.
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- We provide you with a laptop, mobile, comfortable working space, fresh fruit and free beverage, casual dress code and more.
Please note that your CV and cover letter must be handed in English.