SAP BW Backend Specialist
As member of the local and distributed SAP BW Team, you need to be an experienced and inspiring specialist in the dimension of technology and analytics. You will work in an agile environment in a team of 14 talents with diversity in experience, background and culture spread over 2 locations, Munich and Krakow.
As a Backend Specialist you will analyze, develop and optimize complex and customized SAP BI solutions (SAP BW on HANA, HANA, DataServices, SAP BO) based on several data sources like AWS Athena, Oracle and SAP S/4. Furthermore you will support frontend team, monitor data loads and data bases as well as reviewing SAP technology and solutions and its capabilities.
Our goal is to support all business processes and functions with correct and reliable facts and figures.
If you enjoy developing creative solutions, are fascinated by technology and want to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment - then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
- Analyzing requirements and creating design ideas out of it
- Implementation of requirements in the SAP BI stack (SAP BW on HANA, HANA, DataServices, SAP BO)
- Implementation of end-to-end dataflows (from source to composite provider) with newest technology, like AMDP, HANA functions, CalculationViews as well as ABAP transformations and functions
- Data Extraction from several data sources like AWS Athena, Oracle and SAP S/4 with different tools like DataServices, SAP BW and HANA (SDI/SDA)
- System maintenance and monitoring data loads
- Optimization of the existing BI landscape, Identify potential for performance enhancements and consolidations
- Very good university degree with a focus on business informatics or comparable,
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in SAP BI and Reporting or similar background,
- Very good experience with SAP BW, Business Objects and HANA,
- Good SQL and ABAP knowledge,
- high-quality standards to oneself,
- Passionate in working with data and handling large amounts of data,
- Very good understanding of business-related processes and associated KPIs,
- Experience in an agile development environment desirable,
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team,
- Analytical thinking, structured, proactive and target-oriented action as well as strength in implementation,
- High level of commitment, reliability and diligence,
- Willingness to travel on business to the zooplus locations,
- Very good English and preferably German.
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Mobile phone,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… 4 extra days off 😊