Purchasing Manager Private Label Food
- Management of our worldwide supplier network through active network maintenance and supplier analyses, partly in close coordination with the Senior Purchasing Manager for the private label pet food range.
- Operational supplier support in close cooperation with private label product management, accounting and the disposition team, e.g. ensuring availability of goods, clarification of invoice differences, exchange of master data, implementation of agreed conditions, request for spot offers or annual/quarterly final offers, participation in supplier visits
- Observation of the relevant procurement markets and sourcing for new suppliers and other sources of supply
- Supporting in preparing contract and condition negotiations
- Drafting and preparation of annual agreements with all suppliers
- Optimisation of TCO (total cost of ownership) in cooperation with suppliers
- Central contact for all questions regarding the purchasing process
- Quantity planning and coordination of sales forecasts with scheduling and suppliers
- Regular maintenance and necessary additions/optimisation of the existing reports for the division and company management with regard to supplier performance indicators as well as the analysis of cost development on the market
- Implementation of quality assurance measures together with accredited testing institutes
- Implementation of strategic purchasing projects.
- Successfully completed business studies or comparable professional training,
- At least 3-5 years of proven professional experience in different areas and topics of purchasing, ideally in the retail or consumer goods sector,
- Sound negotiation tactics and techniques, ideally also in an international environment,
- Sourcing experience in the Asian region is an advantage,
- Analytical thinking and experienced in dealing with key business figures,
- Project management experience,
- Business fluent in English, German is a,
- Other foreign language(s) advantageous,
- Experience in e-commerce,
- Willingness to travel.
What we are offering you
We know we are asking a lot. At the same time we are convinced that if you are excited by our job description, you are the right person. Are you curious to know how you can add your value to our mission in Business Intelligence? Then get in touch with us and apply right now!
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for personal development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Polish office is at a great location in Krakow offering a diverse infrastructure.
Additionally, we offer many benefits such as:
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Mobile phone,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… 4 extra days off 😊