Product Owner - Accounting
We're looking for a motivated Product Owner (m/f/d) who is up for the challenge and opportunity to build a new service in our Finance domain and have a direct influence on our success.
We are forming a new team creating a new product line in our Finance Domain. As Product Owner together with your team of Software Engineers you will own our Reporting Accounting Solution.
What You will do:
- Own the vision and roadmap of your part of the product.
- Develop a deep understanding of your market and the needs of our customers and built an outstanding product experience.
- You know your numbers and derive your actions and decisions from the data at your hand.
- Communicate your vision, roadmap and progress to key stakeholders, including product and engineering leadership enabling them to challenge you.
- Act as a product evangelist with passion and ownership convincing and inspiring people around you with your missionary attitude telling easy understandable narratives about your product.
- You will wisely challenge all seemingly requirements and find quantitative evidence for the next steps early cheap and fast.
- Create an inclusive team environment, while challenging and inspiring your team to perform at their sustainable peak.
- You have a degree in business economics, business informatics or similar reasonable education.
- You have already gained very insights into product topics in the past and enjoy taking responsibility – ideally in an ecommerce environment
- You love to work in a cross functional team that is full responsible for business outcome.
- You have strong empathy for your products users
- You have strong relationship building skills and you are a great communicator with a winning personality
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally
- You crave responsibility, but are you are also hands-on
- You act confident in situations of ambiguity and uncertainty
- You love to inspire engineering teams
- 4 extra days off
- Training opportunities and professional development
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Mobile phone
- Opportunity to work at product–oriented company
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Central office location
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours