It’s people who make our company grow quickly and efficiently. Prepare yourself for everyday contact with people of different cultures and backgrounds, which is both challenging and rewarding.
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for keeping an office running smoothly and efficiently, be the first point to our employees, organize information and other resources. You’ll take care of the workplace and ensure that office supplies and equipment are maintained to the appropriate quality and quantity, relevant records are up to date and all administrative processes work effectively.
The most exciting task will be to participate actively in planning and organizing workplace in our new office in High5ive.
You will report to Senior Administration Manager.
You will responsible for:
- Overseeing general office operation, keeping an office running smoothly and efficiently,
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, dealing with correspondence and deliveries,
- Managing office supplies and equipment, maintaining proper stock levels, place orders as necessary,
- Co-building the positive work atmosphere – taking care of communication to our employees, respond to their enquiries and requests,
- Being first point of contact to local suppliers, service providers and authorities,
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations,
- Planning and organizing company and office events, including meetings, conferences and training sessions,
- Identifying opportunities for process and office management improvements, and ensure they are implemented appropriately,
- Managing company mobile phones,
- Ensuring that relevant records are up to date and all administrative processes are work effectively,
- Active participating in planning, preparing and equipping new workplace in our new office in High5ive, and office move,
- Providing other administrative support and supporting additional projects whenever necessary.
- Five years of work experience in an administrative/office management and practical knowledge of office management processes,
- Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline,
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Creative, self-motivated and self-driven with a high energy level and ability to multitask,
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills,
- Open to changes and work in a rapidly changing work environment,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
What we are offering you:
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Central office location
- Mobile phone
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- And… 4 extra days off 😊