Office and Administration Assistant
It’s people who make our company grow quickly and efficiently. Prepare yourself for everyday contact with people of different cultures and backgrounds, which is both challenging and rewarding.
As an Office and Administration Assistant, you will be the first point to our employees and other stakeholders, responsible for distributing information within the office and keeping an office running smoothly and efficiently. You’ll take care of the workplace and ensure that office supplies and equipment are maintained to the appropriate quality and quantity, relevant records are up to date and all administrative processes work effectively.
You will report to Senior Administration Manager.
- Participating in general office operation, keeping an office running smoothly and efficiently
- Cover reception duties - greeting and support visitors, answering incoming phone calls, dealing with correspondence and deliveries
- Co-building a positive work atmosphere – taking care of communication to our employees, respond to their inquiries and requests
- Ordering office supplies and equipment, maintaining proper stock levels, place orders as necessary and research new deals and suppliers
- Placing orders for training and materials for employees, etc.
- Makes arrangements for domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Managing company mobile phones and office cards
- Preparing communication, preparing and editing documents and records, copying, scanning etc.
- Participating in planning and organizing company and office events, including meetings, conferences and training sessions
- Providing support in topics related to data protection and OHS
- Providing other administrative support and supporting additional projects whenever necessary
- Replacing the Office Manager in her/his absence.
- At least 2- years’ experience as an Office and Administration Assistant or in related field and practical knowledge of office administration processes
- Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish
- Creative, self-motivated and self-driven with a high energy level and ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Open to changes and work in a rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Central office location
- Mobile phone
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- And… 4 extra days off 😊