Microsoft Engineer: Directory & Messaging Services
We are expanding our team and looking for Engineer(s) in Directory & Messaging Services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, building and implementing products that provide exceptional business value to our users. You will also manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met within your IT product implementation. Working knowledge and experience in design, architecture, roadmap within your product area is an advantage.
- Expertise of at least one major M365/O365 application (e.g. Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams) with a proven track-record of designing complex, large 365 transformational programs, including hybrid configuration and Identity and Access management.
- You will be working with users, stakeholders to understand their business and technical requirements to design 365 solutions to improve our employee user experience.
- You will be the 365 Subject Matter Expert within the business and to the end users, responsible for delivering enterprise-sized 365 solutions.
- Designing complex 365 solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for 365 projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation & operational teams.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for our users, translating centralized 365 roadmap into end-user- features
- Coaching, influencing stakeholders, presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems.
- Monitor system execution and performance; track and report change requests and discrepancy reports; perform problem analysis and resolution; and provide technical assistance to the end-user.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Microsoft certification is a must
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge and experience in at least 2 of the below areas:
- Exchange Online, Exchange 2013/2016
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
- OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft/Office 365 tenant
- Permissions (Tenant / Security & Compliance Center / Exchange Online)
- PowerShell scripting skills desired
- Data Loss Prevention, Archiving, eDiscovery and Compliance is a plus
- Experience of working on both Agile project delivery.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and self-organized.
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Mobile phone,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… 4 extra days off 😊