Manager Customer Care Operations
The Customer Care Team is looking for a Manager Customer Care Operations for Europe.
The position will be based in Kraków, Poland. This is a central role with high expectations, exposure to senior management and our international partners.
The team’s mission and your task are to ensure the highest customer satisfaction where we wow pets & pet parents every single day. We define service levels and guidance for our service partners.
Are you looking for an innovative Customer Care environment, a broad scope of work yet the opportunity to be in the driver's seat with full responsibility for your area?
Are you data-driven and do you want to deliver the best service possible? Do you tend to question the status quo and reimagine how things can be done smarter? Do you insist on the highest standards and do you not settle for mediocre?
Then reach out to us!
As a Manager Customer Care Operations in zooplus you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of European operational Customer Care organizational setup and performance at zooplus
- Close cooperation with national Customer Care Managers (regular meetings, alignment, knowledge sharing)
- Responsible for the definition, development, and KPI monitoring
- Develop and continuously improve the Customer Care operational model, overseeing all Customer Care communication channels
- Responsible for transparent operational reporting to all internal and external interfaces
- Drive continuous service improvement and best-in-class-customer care
- Interact with service partners to run a smooth operational business
- Make data-driven decisions, analyze, and improve current processes
- Lead the Customer Care Operations team and guide the Customer Care Managers across Europe
- Provide continuous guidance to the Customer Care Operations team and focus on the personal development of your team
- Create a positive working environment, share clear expectations, set clear standards, and achieve high productivity levels.
- University or college degree
- Professional experience in Customer Care in an international environment (min 5+ years)
- Strong team leadership experience
- Experience in working with external partners
- Strong customer-first mentality paired with an exceptionally analytical and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-starter, understanding of business processes, and experience in working with international teams
- Team player with outstanding communications skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; (German a plus but not required)
- Experience in e-commerce and B2C Customer Care is strongly preferred but not a must
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Central office location
- Full-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- And… 4 extra days off 😊