Inventory Analyst / Expert
- End-to-end responsibility as subject-matter expert for inventory related processes.
- develop standards, request and support design metrics, KPIs, tools and dashboards
- train other stakeholders on the processes and standards
- lead processes related regular metrics reviews and benchmarking with all FC managers
- Analysis of daily inventory differences report and communicate issues to the respective fulfillment centers of the zooplus network
- Monitoring and analysis of the daily inventory corrections and communicate issues to the respective fulfillment centers of the zooplus network.
- Monitor Cycle count results in the zooplus fulfillment center network.
- Analyse root causes of inventory corrections and provide resolutions
- Analysis of cancelled orders due to inventory discrepancies and propose improvement actions to involved departments (e.g. replenishment team, Fulfillment managers, routing team, ...)
- Monitor and analyse damage corrections and propose corrective actions.
- Prepare data for inventory monthly (MBR) and quarterly business reviews (QBR) for the respective fulfilment centers of the zooplus network
- Drive Continuous improvement of inventory processes in cooperation with cross functional teams
- Close cooperation with fulfillment centers and cross-functional teams across Europe.
- Drive zooplus inventory expectations and quality standards
- Support new FC launches
- Leading and driving projects
- Conduct process audits
Direct reporting to Senior Manager Contract Management Operations
- Degree in logistics and/or inventory specialization or comparable education
- At least 5 years working experience in a warehouse/fulfillment center and relevant professional qualifications or suitable background experience in controlling inventory
- Due to the nature of the job, numerical skills are highly preferred and a profound methodological competence in the areas of inventory processes
- Analytical, process oriented and data driven Excel proficient
- Knowledge of logistical operations and administrative processes and systems
- Hands on mentality and willingness to take on ownership
- Self-starter and result-oriented work attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and stress resistance
- Excellent in English language spoken & written; German preferable
- Strong in the areas of planning and organizing and good knowledge of the standard MS Office programs
- Willingness to travel in Europe.