Head of Competence Center Customer Care
The Customer Care Team is looking for a Head of Competence Center Customer Care for Europe, based in Kraków, Poland. This is a central role with very high expectations, exposure to senior management and our international partners.
The team’s mission and your task are to ensure the highest customer satisfaction where we wow pets & pet parents every single day. We define service levels and guidance for our service partners.
The main objective of this role is to take ownership of the global Customer Care setup and development including the holistic Service Partner management and the definition and implementation of strategic Customer Care processes and SOPs. Your impact is essential for setting pace and tone in the central and distributed Customer Care teams.
Are you looking for an innovative Customer Care environment, a broad scope of work yet the opportunity to be in the driver's seat with full responsibility for your area? Are you data-driven and do you want to deliver the best service possible? Do you tend to question the status quo and reimagine how things can be done smarter? Do you insist on the highest standards and do you not settle for mediocre? Then reach out to us
As a Head of Competence Center Customer Care in zooplus, you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of the global Customer Care setup and development at zooplus
- Support with the overall service partner setup including the selection and contractual setup
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of core Customer Care processes and SOPs
- Responsible for all internal Customer Care communication and knowledge transfer to run a smooth operational business
- Responsible for transparent reporting to all internal and external interfaces
- Promote an open culture of continuous service improvement and best-in-class-customer experience
- Advocate for innovation in Customer Care and across zooplus on behalf of our customers
- Make data-driven decisions, analyze and evaluate current processes
- Lead the global Customer Care team in Kraków and guide the national Customer Care teams.
- Provide continuous coaching to the Competence Center Customer Care team and focus on the personal development of your team
- Create a positive working environment, share clear expectations, and achieve team harmony and high productivity levels
- Drive the Customer Care strategy development process, assure team alignment and goal prioritization
- Be a zooplus representative of Customer Care to internal and external stakeholders
- University degree
- Professional experience in Customer Care in an international environment with strong team leadership experience – ideally in an e-commerce environment (min 5+years)
- Experience with innovative Customer Care solutions as well as strategic change, project, and partner/ stakeholder management
- A strong customer-first mentality paired with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-starter, understanding of business processes, and a proactive and results from the approach
- Outstanding team player with the ability to communicate, work with, and motivate people on different levels, expertise, and locations
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English