Front End Developer
- You will be developing software solutions for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe to enable our growing business.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile environment, taking part in all software life cycle, including concept, development and maintenance.
- You will participate in solving challenges from the Logistics and E-Commerce domains together with the Product Owner and Team.
- On daily basis you will learn and grow your skills, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as AWS, Microservices, containers, TDD, SPA and modern JS technology stack.
- at least 3 years of experience in front-end development,
- very good knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS,
- experience in usage of front-end related tools like NPM, Grunt, Webpack, LESS,
- good knowledge of any modern JS framework like React, VueJS or similar,
- experience with SPA and components,
- experience in front-end testing,
- knowledge of basic concepts of User Interface Design and User Experience
- knowledge of Java and Java-based technologies would be an asset.
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Central office location
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- And… 4 extra days off 😊