Customer Care Tool Admin
The Customer Care Team is looking for a Customer Care Tool Admin.
The position will be based in Kraków, Poland.
The team’s mission and your task are to ensure the highest customer satisfaction where we wow pets & pet parents every single day. We define service levels and guidance for our service partners.
The main objective of this role is to drive the implementation of the CRM (i.e., FreshWorks) and the adjunct processes for the development of the future Customer Care service centrally Therefore, this role is pivotal for a highly efficient Customer Care service for customers and agents in all locales.
Are you data-driven and do you want to deliver the best service possible? Do you tend to question the status quo and reimagine how things can be done smarter? Do you insist on the highest standards and do you not settle for mediocre?
Then reach out to us!
As a Customer Care Tool Admin in zooplus, you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership for the effective service performance of our Customer Care tools (i.e., our CRM system Freshworks) – from gathering and analyzing business processes to providing daily support to users
- Acting as an expert on the platform, providing continuous support on the training of internal users during and after the implementation process
- Ensure process improvement and integration for new features and releases
Defining and managing access rights, ensuring that accesses are properly assigned
- Ensure proper communication, collaboration, and alignment with internal and external stakeholders & vendors in relation to our Customer Care tools
- Support the improvement on the Customer Care CRM setup
- Together with your manager, drive the Customer Care CRM strategy development process, alignment and prioritization
- University degree
- Professional experience on Freshworks, Zendesk, or similar CRM tools, e.g. system administration, setup, design, programming, must have is a Freshdesk or Zendesk Admin certification.
- Good understanding of IT Setup, Processes, Programming, Databases, Analytics, Reporting
- Excellent multitasking skills in a technical environment and ability to manage various projects simultaneously
- A strong customer-first mentality paired with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Entrepreneurial attitude, self-starter, understanding of business processes, experience in e-commerce as well as on working in international and/or remote teams
- Outstanding team player with the ability to communicate, work with, and motivate people on different levels, expertise, and locations
- Customer Care experience in an international environment is a plus
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in English
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Central office location
- Full-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
And… 4 extra days off