Customer Care Manager with Hungarian
For our fast-growing business we are looking for an exceptional candidate based in our Polish office in Krakow to fulfill the role as a Customer Care Manager with Hungarian.
The team’s mission and your task are to ensure the highest customer satisfaction where we wow pets & pet parents every single day. We define service levels and guidance for our service partners.
Are you looking for an innovative Customer Care environment, a broad scope of work yet the opportunity to be in the driver's seat with full responsibility for your area?
Are you data-driven and do you want to deliver the best service possible? Do you tend to question the status quo and re-imagine how things can be done smarter? Do you insist on the highest standards and do you not settle for mediocre?
Then reach out to us!
Your responsibilities as Customer Care Manager will be:
- Responsibility for operational managing of our external service providers/call center teams in the daily business,
- Supervision of Customer escalations and resolving them from 3 level perspective within our CRM-environment,
- Providing a structured response to customer queries on product/process optimization,
- Observance of the country-specific process instructions and guidelines,
- Daily KPI monitoring, KPI developments and target deviations checks,
- Support with the development of customer care concepts and standards,
- Making data-driven decisions, analyzing and improving current processes,
- Close cooperation with Central and national Customer Care Managers (regular meetings, alignment, knowledge sharing),
- Support with the development of Customer Care concepts and standards,
- Overseeing all Customer Care communication channels including Social Media (Facebook, Instagram).
- Native Hungarian, English working proficiency,
- University or college degree,
- At least 3 years of work experience in Customer Care area in an international environment,
- Experience in working with external service providers would be a benefit,
- Advanced knowledge in using CRM tool,
- Professional background in e-commerce preferred but not a must,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Flexible and reliable team player with a passion for communication.
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development in e-commerce and other areas,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package
- Fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… extra days off 😊