Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 6,8 million active customers in more than 30 European countries and 1,524 billion Euro revenue in 2019, zooplus is comfortably the market leader in the online segment. At zooplus, we believe e-commerce to be the sales model of today and for the future. E-commerce has become one of the fastest developing areas of business. Modern logistics centers, and the use of and personalization, mean that online sales can be handled with increasing efficiency.
As Agile Coach you accompany all levels, areas and people of the IT organization with agile knowledge and application, mentoring, consulting and coaching.
Your goal is to transfer agile mindset, value, practice and skill to create a healthy and safe agile ecosystem that is self-monitoring, self-correcting and self-sustaining.
Your key tasks include
- Working together with teams to apply the best suitable methodology
- Coaching teams into Lean & Agile Practices and Mindset
- Support cross-teams/locations initiatives and projects
- Being a facilitator and moderator for all team and organizational demands, like workshops, post mortems, etc.
- Influence a healthy team culture by being a role model for agile values and principles
- Ensure the correct application of the agile process by coaching and trainings and by regularly inspecting and adapting the processes to ensure best fit to the team
- Resolve team-related impediments
- Close collaboration with other agile teams, scrum master and stakeholder
- Highlighting proposals for the team setup (balancing teams) together with the management
Thereby your are
- Responsible to coach, maintain and improve the agile processes to create high performance teams
- Responsible to solve conflicts related to teams
- Accountable for solving impediments inside the development teams
- Fostering self-organization and self-responsibility within teams
- Supporting the organization to improve its overall processes related to software development
- Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with different frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience with moderation, coaching and conflict management
- Experience in agile transformation of teams and organizations
- Ability to work self-responsible and self-organized
- Very familiar to system thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we are offering you
4 extra days off
- Training opportunities and professional development
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Mobile phone
- Opportunity to work at product–oriented company
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Central office location
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours